Saturday, October 25, 2008

The House that Ira Built

A veiw from the front. The two gabled walls without the stucco brown coat will be stone. I love the beam trusses Ira built!!
Ira, in the entry.

I love the exposed beam trusses Ira put in the family room.

The fire place will have a stone hearth and a stone mantle. The opening above the mantle will have rustic wood doors that close so we can hide the t.v.

This is where the jacuzzi tub will be in the master bathroom .

A view from the back.

9 comments:

Theresa said...

It's looking soooo good! I can't wait until it's done and you have parties there!

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful Ira creation -- soon the interior will be another beautiful Leslie creation!!

Anonymous said...

Your new house is BEAUTIFUL! WOW!

Annette Rose said...

WOW! I love it! It is going to be beautiful! I can't wait until I can afford to have a "house that Ira built". You guys do such a great job on them, inside and out!

Shelly Yorgesen said...

Nice job you love birds, I love that Leslie dreams it and Ira loves her enough to build it. Bret and I love you guys so much, can't wait to curl up infront of your fire and drink some hot water and laugh with you Leslie....I love you! Shel ps how do I get a picture of me next to my comment?

Leslie said...

It brings me soooo much joy to see your house going up next to mine knowing its YOUR house...even though your already next store.

Tami said...

Wow! Your house is really coming along. It looks great!! You guys are going to be moved in before we know it. Thanks for sharing progress pictures.

Shelli said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the beams. It's going to be so nice. Tell Ira great job!!!

Melissa P said...

wow!!! What a sweet home! I cant wait to see it once its done!!!