Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No Tricks.....Only Treats!

Bella and Edward (aka Tami and Adam) invited us to their Halloween party. We had a fabulous time, I laughed so much that when I got home I noticed my face hurt. Thanks for the great party.
We played guestures, the Hulk was quite good at it except while he was acting out the word "Mermaid" he swished around on the carpet and some of his green coloring rubbed off. But the next day he showed up with some Resolve and a homemade apple pie to make things right.
L to R Amy, Matt, Tami, Adam, Theresa, Rick, Ken, Ira, Dana, Leslie, Lynette and Darren.
No he's not performing a stiptease (that was our fist guess too), the word he's acting out was "galloping".

3 comments:

Annette Rose said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm so bummed to not have a party to go to this year. I love to get dressed up... Ira is a great Hulk... what a good costume.

Anonymous said...

Leslie-Not very many people could pull off a Cat Woman/Incredible Hulk costume like you and Ira! I give you an A+ for creativity and originality...can't wait to see what you do next!

Shelly Yorgesen said...

How totally fun!!! I love your costumes, the hulk, how perfect, too funny. Your home is so beautiful, i love the stone on the entry, what a surpirse, I love the look. lv you les