
Shelly is one of my best friends ever. She is amazing and I have been very blessed to be her friend. She has taught me so much by her examples of charity, obedience, and purity.
We have been on same crazy adventures together. Here we are in St. Thomas where we were trusting tourists who got conned into getting corn rows for a 2,500% increase than the advertised price!

2 comments:
Oh Les, that was so sweet. I hope I am those things you say I am. I hope to be obedient and pure, I love that discribtion of what I strive for, but sometimes my compettive crazy side interfers! Thank you for making my bday even better. I love my birthday, every year I love it. My kids and Bret did something fun for me. I sent them to the $1 store to by gifts for me! I was great. Bret gave me a halarious card I will read to you next time we talk and a water bottle for the gym, Aust gave me 2 jars of canned mandrine oranges? Hunt a plastic braclet that says, "3-a-day-of-dairy!" HA! Brooke found a card that made me cry, Ko my fav. candy bar, and Jes a pink teddy bear she needs to help me take care of! I loved it all. I love you dear!!!!
It sounds like you celebrated it "Shelly Style". I'm glad you made it a great day to remember. And you most certainly are ALL those things I described.
Post a Comment