Tonight I made grill cheese sandwiches and tomatoe soup for dinner. I sliced Ira's sandwich in half instead of corner to corner and he threw a big fit......SEE? Just kidding. Acutally this happened when Ira was on his best behavior. I don't know what's scarier, the made up accounting or reality. Anyway, now you know why Ira is only allowed to eat at the table, and why we don't get invited to other people's homes for dinner. Actually we do get invites for dinner....but we probably won't after this. Yes, I know.....most people are taking pictures like this of their children.
Hotel Avillion Port Dickson Agoda
6 years ago

8 comments:
C'mom I want to see the bowl over his head. Looks like you've got free entertainment anyway.
Yes Brenda, that's often how I veiw Ira....free entertainment.
This is hilarious. I'm surprised he let you take a picture of it. Do you think a bib for Christmas is in order?
Haha, your commentary was hilarious Leslie! Poor, poor, messy Ira.
Look Les I figured out how to make my picture appear....like it...you goofball!!! Ira I can't wait to show Bret what has become of you since he left!!!!Teee
This is hilarious!!! I always spill water, but I guess I shouldnt feel so bad after seeing this!!! :)
That is too funny! I'm glad I'm not the only one that makes a mess when I eat... Good thinking on grabbing the camera, I always forget until I've cleaned up the mess.
i think you should write a book about ira... it would be fascinating!
Post a Comment