Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mother Daughter Bike Ride









L to R- My mom, Peggy and Leslie Egli's mom, Mary.









My friend Leslie Egli and I ride bikes most every day. Last week she suggested we take our moms on a bike ride. My mom doesn't ride bikes much any more, but she made it around the 15 mile river path without even training for it. Good job mom.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

That was really fun taking our moms. My wants to do it again....let's do it!

Anonymous said...

I think it is wonderful that you and your Mom's can enjoy that together. I sure hope I can do that with my daughters!!!

Shelli said...

That's so cool! How fun!

Tiffany said...

That is the cutest!!!! How fun! I love it! I sent you something in the mail and it got sent back to me. So.... I need your new address!

Tami said...

You guys are awesome! How fun that your Moms got to go on a ride with you!