A few weeks ago we bought a HUD Repo in Richland that was completely trashed. These photos were all taken after Ira remodeled it. Before it had holes in the walls, ceilings and floors. The paint was chipped and cracked. There were holes and stains in the carpet too.
After a couple weeks of hard work Ira and his guys installed new carpet, paint, tile, hardwoods, heat pump and A/C, underground sprinklers, sod and new windows.
Then I staged it with all this cute furniture, now all this great little house needs is a qualified buyer!


7 comments:
Looks great, Les! I'd buy it!
It looks so cute, I'm sure you'll have a buyer before you know it!!
You guys did a great job fixing this up! It looks really cute. I'm sure you'll sell it in no time!
Wow. I keep hearing about this house but it was fun to see it! You guys have done a great job!
Looks soooo good!!!! It will sell fast!
Leslie, what an amazing job you guys have done on the house! Actually, I should say home! I am totally impressed and it was fun looking at the pictures.
What happened to your cute background??
Post a Comment