Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Women of Scrapbooking

Shelly and Leslie.........I've missed you!!
We could have scrapped all night......wait a minute......we DID scrap all night.

Every Fall I go to Meachem OR. for a scrapbooking retreat with some friends. It's tradition to take pictures on this porch......and it gives us more photos to scrapbook next year. Front L to R- Kristy, Leslie, Theresa, Rochelle, Leslie E and Shelly.

4 comments:

Kristie said...

This year was one of my favorites. I had a great time . . . and ate way too much food.

Theresa said...

We made some more great memories! I ate WEIGH too much food, too. (I spelled that wrong on purpose --I gained 1 1/2 pounds -- like I really needed it!) Thanks for driving up and back with me. I had fun "waving" at people as we passed them. ha ha

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

That's so fun...I wish I had a bunch of girl friends I could get together with...maybe some day! I hope all is well...and the place you decorated is BEAUTIFUL...you've really got a knack for that!
Ps...supposedly mixing the frosting with your hands was suggested on the recipe...plus it was a lot more fun!!

Melissa P said...

looks like so much fuN!!!! I used to be in a scrapbooking group in Utah and I loved it!! I need to find some scrap girls here in WA!