
Every other year we go to Rockaway Beach for a family reunion.

Me and my honey. Ok everyone, take a good look at this picture. Ira is 4-5 inches taller than me. Why do people think I'm taller than him??? And it's not because of heels, I rarely wear them.

This is the beach house we stayed at...all 32 of us! The house was plenty big, and Mom and Dad were so generous...they gave us the Master Suite, so we were very comfy. We got this suite because we had all my little grandkids in our room ( shhhhhh.....actaully we got the M.S. because I'm my Mom and Dad's favorite but don't tell my siblings). And I loved it when Finn crawled in bed with me every morning.

Jordan and Natasha taught Finn how to play Go Fish.

Finn felt pretty grown up playing Straigo with uncle Jordan. Ok, so they didn't really play by the rules, because it's a complicated game, but Finn thought it was the real deal.

Travis and Jordan catching up on life

Natasha made Lucy feel so special, every time Lucy saw Natsha her face lit up and she ran jumped into her arms. It was adorable.

Papa Ira entertaining Finn.

It was Natasha and Oxana's first trip to an Ocean. Even though neither one of them can swim (where would they learn to swim in Siberia? It's way too cold there) funny thing was, they weren't afraid of the water like most people who can't swim. They both played in waves up to their necks for the better part of everyday (of course the did wear a life jacket.....I hope).

The whole gang.

I can see why Lucy likes Natash so much! I think Lucy thinks Natasha is a toy for her to play on!

The Hickman clan......we missed Kammi!

It's tradition for all the grandkids to make a pyramid on the last day. Trust me, with so many small children this is harder to do than it looks.

Every day each family is in charge of a group activity. The Smith's chose a game where everyone ties a balloon around their ankle and you try to stomp out everyone's balloon's without letting them pop yours.

Finn though tha balloon stomp was pretty cool.
The last day there it was rainy, but Finn still wanted to get in the ocean. As I was bundling him up, he looked at me and asked "Grandma do you love all the kids or just me?" I said "I love Lucy and Miles too." Finn thought for a moment and then said "I think it would be best if you just loved me."
4 comments:
kids say the funniest things! i love that finn wants you all to himself! looks like a great time at the beach!ev
Finn is about the cutest EVER! Its still crazy to me to hear you call yourself Grandma!!!! WHAT! K... so I always think you are taller too, crazy. I think you are just so thin and have those never ending legs... They must make you look taller than you are. Lucky You!
That is adorable. Cute pictures, you have a beautiful family. Looks like you guys had a blast!! And you look as tall as Ira because of your beautiful long legs!!!
That looks like so much fun!! I love all of the group pictures. Your huge family group one turned out great, the cousin pyrimid is so fun, your family one is cute, and I LOVE the picture of you and Ira. Good times!!
Post a Comment