
Monday my mom and I flew to Cleveland to meet Travis and Sarah's newest addition to their family, Miles Fox. He is a very content little guy, he smiled and slept and made cute little baby noises. It's fun to have a baby in the family again. And it was really nice to take my mom. She is amazing with kids and babies. I think we all learned a lot as we watched her work her magic with them.

He has lots of soft blonde hair just like Travis had as a new born. Take a good look at the size of his hands, they're huge. His feet are really big too. We kept taking off his socks and laughing at his huge feet.

Finn had lot's of hugs and kisses for his baby brother.


Finn loved to run around in his undies. I think he got in this habit when he was being potty trained. When we got there he wouldn't leave his pants on, if we put them on him, he immediately took them off. Then the day before we left my mom had a talk with him, she explained that big boys don't show there underwear. This was a very quick and effective cure for Captian Underpants. After her little talk with him he kept his pants on.

Finn loved the tree, but he had a difficult time understanding why he couldn't open the presents. He kept asking "If if's Christmans why can't I open the presents?"

We visited the Kirkland Temple. It's kind of weird and sad that the church doesn't own it.

We took the kids to a place that had life size Candy Land game in which you could walk through as the game pieces. It was put together beautifully.

The kids were too young to play the game, they just wanted to run around like wild Indians.


At the end there was a slide, this is were they spent most of the time.


We let the kids open our gifts since we weren't going to see them at Christmas.

Miss Lucy is very cute and VERY sweet.

My mom and Finn making me a birthday cake.

I was able to pick Finn up from his first day at pre-school, he was very excited about being there.

Lucy sitting by the toys at pre-school.

Lucy is a Daddy's girl.

Finn in Miles baby carrier.

Lucy in the dress we got her for Christmas.
9 comments:
Les, your grandkids are so cute and Miles is adorable! You are so lucky to have such sweet grandkids. It looks like you had a fun time in Ohio and the kids loved having you there! I'm glad you made it home safe. Thanks for sharing your pictures! (PS - Finn really got the "no pants" thing from Ira, right?)
What a great trip . . . thanks for sharing your pictures. I loved that you blogged a lot instead of just a few.
It looks like you guys had a great time! You are such a cute grandma. I am glad that you got to hang out with and spoil Travis' family for a few days. I am sure that those kids miss you already. I loved all your pictures!
Adorable baby! You are right about his hands, wow, he might be a big boy! All of the kids are beautiful - they look like you!
Thanks for sharing the details and pictures of your trip. I want to be a gma like you when I grow up!
Leslie! Your babies are beautiful! It looks like you had a really nice time during your visit. I am glad you are back safely. Les
He is beautiful! And you and Peggy both look so good too. Congrats!
I have a Christmas card for you here, with your name but no address. Maybe if you get a chance post it or text it to me! Thanks!
What a fun trip! It's nice Peggy was able to go with you. Miles is adorable!! Makes me even more anxious for ours to arrive!
I love seeing you be grandma, it gives me warm fuzzies about our rocking chairs side by side in the sunset watching our horses rest from our long ride during the day, did I mention the knitting in our laps? Your grandbabies are just as beautiful as you. they are lucky to have you!!!
Post a Comment