My friend Shelly loves to wrestle and she's always trying to take me down. But I don't know if she's thought this through, because if I win.......that means she got beat by a grandma.
Hotel Avillion Port Dickson Agoda
6 years ago
My friend Shelly loves to wrestle and she's always trying to take me down. But I don't know if she's thought this through, because if I win.......that means she got beat by a grandma.
6 comments:
This is hilarious, Leslie. Your new background looks so cute. I am also loving your hair a little darker! Looks soo good.
OH I found it!!! I can leave you a comment. You so funny, where are the pictures of me pinning you? Oh we are still pretending that you were the soul champion, well, I suppose my esteem is healthy enough to handle that. I can handle being penned by a gma as long as she is prettier than me and in better shape than I am....I LOVE YOU!!! Shel
You always look like you are having so much fun! Love it! You look great!
Shelly, we are so competitive when we are together, you always make me laugh and smile and work my behind off when things get competitive and I love every minute of it.
how come when I search for me myself and ira I get an adult film page? I wondered if you guys had a new direction in your releationship? I wondered where all the "pictures" had been hidden! Bret
i bet you are a good wrestler--- maybe next time i see you we will have our own match! not that wrestling sounds the least bit fun to me in my current stage- but someday!
Post a Comment