Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our Quiet Evening at Home

Saturday afternoon I was at my cousin Annette's house, when her hubby asked what we were doing that night? I said no plans, just a quiet evening at home. He said they were getting together for a BBQ with some friends that they wanted us to meet and suggested they move the gathering to our house. Wthin a few hours we had a house full of people. They brought all the food, which I don't have any pictures of because I was too busy eating. Then Ira, Annette and Sonja played the guitar and we sang a variety of songs. It was the best quiet evening at home I've ever had. Thankyou to everyone who came and made it so special. We have an open door for anyone who wants to throw a party at our house:-)
Cory and Eric found some funny songs written by a comedian.

Who needs a microphone? Singing into the remotes sounds great and looks cool too.

She's got the beat!

Ira had so much fun, he loves to have people gathered around singing when he plays the guitar.

Eric and Tarina Lowe and baby #7!

Sonja and Cory Hansen.

Annette Rose.

The whole gang- Jacob, Annette, Ira, John, Cory, Sonja, Tarina and Eric.


1 comment:

Kyra said...

if i lived there i would always move the parties to your house! it is quite the party pad! miss you!