
Remember when we were planning this Canopy Tour in Los Veranos and we were kind of scared? It turned out to be a fun and exciting day. In the short time we've known each other we have sure created some great memories.

Keirsten, Tami, Leslie H. and Leslie E. at the top of Clodfeltter Hill.

Tami, reflecting on past experiences and past conversations with you, I'd have to say our friendship started with an invitation for a bike ride that you literally couldn't refuse....tee hee. Look what that's turned into......now you are riding up Clodfeltter Hill and now you actually LIKE to go with me. I LOVE that you are my biking buddy! I hope that is something that never changes.

Here's to the start of another great year of friendship. I am very blessed to be able to call you my friend. I love the person that you are. I am grateful for the example you are in following Christ, and I love our conversations, you always make me laugh as you share your perspective on life. You have been a very thoughtful and loyal friend. Thank you for your friendship and have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Luv ya!
1 comment:
Wow! I haven't looked at blogs in a little while. What a fun surprise this was! Thank you for the very nice post!!! I will always be grateful to you for introducing me to biking and every day I am thankful for your friendship!! Love you!
Post a Comment