Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at the Halverson's

Christmas day we went to the Halverson's for lunch. When Theresa invited us she expressed they had their big fancy dinner on Christmas Eve, so lunch would just be sandwiches made out of leftovers. However when we arrived she had made a fabulously fancy meal and her special Cranberry Cake with her secret sauce. Everything was "perfect", we laughed, talked, and shared stories as we ate. Rick had the creative idea of Aaron asking questions in Tagalog to Jordan, then Jordan was to answer the questions in Russian. Then they were to tranlate what they were saying. Of course when they translated it, it was hilarious because Jordan had no idea what he was being asked. They had some confusing and crazy conversations.
Ira and Rick Kareokeing to Material Girl.....watch out Madonna!

Ira, WHERE did you learn those moves?
Theresa and I did "What I Like About You" which was a perfect choice since I like everything about her.


Jordan and Kammi relaxing after dinner.

1 comment:

Annette Rose said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the Ira karoake picture. So fun that they will do that.