Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We ate dinner at TGIF's.
Ok, I had 2 desserts.....so what?
Then we shopped at the Spokane Valley Mall.
Then next morning Theresa, myself, Tami and Egli rode our bikes along a 50 mile trail that followed the Spokane River. It was beautiful. It was also over 105 degrees out, one of those days where health offcials advise staying in out of the heat. Egli and I developed symptoms of heat exhaustion. We called Tami's hubby, AKA Dr. Smith and he told us to get in water and cool our core.
We found some sprinkers that were running, we jumped off and ran over to them, as soon as we got there the sprinklers turned off. We decided to roll around in the puddles. The rest of the way back to our hotel we had stop every 30 minutes and immerse ourselves to cool off......but we made it back.

3 comments:

Annette Rose said...

Hey! I saw your comment on my blog and thought I'd check your's out... Its way cute. Thats so great that you have a group to ride with. I missed riding with you this year, but it sounds like you've had a great riding summer!

Theresa said...

You need to show your sexy pose in the puddle on the grass. Oh, baby!!

Tami said...

Fun post! That was such a great trip!!