Egli, Smith, Hickman
L to R- Kiersten, Tami, Hickman, and Leslie Egli. I have a great group of friends that I cycle with 3 times a week. I am definitely the happiest on days that we ride, I am very blessed by their friendship and I LOVE that they also enjoy cycling.
In preparation for riding the Clodfelter loop we rode our bikes up THIS hill. From my house our ride was 23 miles. We only did a portion of the Clodfelter Loop which is 58 miles long from my house. It has lot's of hills and it goes through beautiful rolling wheat fields. It's considered a challenging ride by avid cyclists and it's listed in the top 30 best rides for the Northwest. It's our goal to ride the entire loop by the end of July. We have challenged our husbands to join us. Hope they don't slow us down too much. I think Tami and Kiersten are doing it for their Young Women's Personal Progress goal.......cool. 
1 comment:
You rock! I am so lucky to have you as my motivation!! You are the best.
Post a Comment